SMALL RUMINANT SERVICES
- Herd Health & Wellness Care
- Vaccination, including Rabies, CD&T
- Fecal Examinations, parasite prevention and treatment
- Minor Surgical procedures – including but not limited to castration, disbudding, and laceration repair
- Treatment for metabolic and infectious diseases
- Health Certificates for fairs and shows
- Genetic testing (Such as scrapie codon testing) and other laboratory testing
- Digital radiography and ultrasonography
- Emergency care, such as dystocia assistance, urethral blockages, lacerations and wounds, bloat, and toxicities
24/7/365 Emergency service is provided to current clients in good standing only.
Walkersville Veterinary Clinic provides
services for small ruminants.